About the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
Statement of Strategy
Our Mission: To support the creation of good jobs by promoting the development of a competitive business environment in which enterprises will operate to high standards and grow in sustainable markets.
Structure of the Department
The Department is organised into five Divisions which broadly reflect distinct functional units but there is also a substantial degree of co-operation and interaction between Divisions.
The five divisions and their functions are outlined below.
Offices under the aegis of the Department
Bodies/Agencies under the aegis of the Department
- City and County Enterprise Boards
- Competition Authority
- Enterprise Ireland
- Health and Safety Authority
- IDA Ireland
All-Island Trade & Business Development Body
- Irish Auditing and Accounting Supervisory Authority
- National Consumer Agency
- National Standards Authority of Ireland
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board
- Science Foundation Ireland
- Shannon Development
Last modified: 11/10/2012