The Department has committed itself to working proactively within the European Union and within domestic institutional structures:
- to achieve its strategic goals and help make Europe the most competitive economy in the world with more and better jobs and greater social cohesion
- to create a more liberal world trade and investment environment.
All topics within this theme
- Bilateral Trade Promotion
- Competitiveness and Climate Change
- EU Directives
- EU Affairs
- EU Standardisation Package
- Export Licences
- Import Licences
- Internal Market Unit
- Product Safety
- Services Directive
- SOLVIT - Effective problem solving in the Internal Market
- Tariff Suspension and Tariff Quotas
- Trade Policy
Related external links
- European Parliament Office in Ireland
- EUROPE DIRECT offers information on all sorts of subjects related to the EU including your rights and opportunities as an EU citizen.
- EUROPA provides up-to-date coverage of European Union affairs and essential information on European integration.
- Enterprise Europe Network offers support and advice to businesses across Europe.
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)
- Tackling Bribery and Corruption
- World Trade Organisation (WTO)
Last modified: 03/12/2012