Export Licensing Unit
The Export Licensing Unit is responsible for managing controls on exports of dual-use items, military items and items destined for countries to which trade sanctions apply.
OELAS is the Departments online export licensing application system. Exporters should use OELAS to register and apply for export licences/authorisations.
Existing Oelas Users Log-In
What’s New – Exporter Notifications
- About the Export Licensing Unit
- Contact Us
- What are controlled products? Do I need an export licence?
- Types of Export Licences
- Procedures for applying for an Export licence
- Registration on OELAS – New User
- Export Control Legislation
- List of EU wide Sanctions
- FAQ’s re Export Licences
- What’s New – Exporter Notifications
- Export Licensing Publications - Statistics and Reports
- Export Licensing Forms
Last modified: 18/08/2014