Export Licensing Unit
The Export Licensing Unit is responsible for managing controls on exports of dual-use items, military items and items destined for countries to which trade sanctions apply.
Existing Oelas Users Log-In
What’s New – Exporter Notifications
- About the Export Licensing Unit
- Contact Us
- What are controlled products? Do I need an export licence?
- Types of Export Licences
- Procedures for applying for an Export licence
- Registration on OELAS – New User
- Export Control Legislation
- List of EU wide Sanctions
- FAQ’s re Export Licences
- What’s New – Exporter Notifications
- Export Licensing Publications and Statistics
Last modified: 26/04/2013